Powered by Blogger.

PLAN FOR FUTURE

by - 11:45 PM


Isaiah 43:6b-7 says "bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the end of the earth, everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom formed and made.”
I believe God created me to be His child. As a child of God, He has a purpose in my life. God also gave the character of life that makes me important for God. God gave me the mind (spirit) so that I could know who is Lord. God gave my heart so I can feel how big God's love in my life. I have created and called into the world as a human who has many roles. God called me as a child of my family, as a friend for my friends and as a student at school. I must show the character of life that God has given in my life. Whenever I am being at, the most important thing I should do is to glorify His name.
I know that God has the specific plans and the unique purpose for me.
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to Prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "- Jeremiah 29:11
That Jeremiah 29:11 tells that God has a special plan for my life: plans to bless me and prosper me.

 "For it is God who works in you too well of and to act according to His good purpose."
- Philippians 2:13
I am not living for myself, but I live for God. When I say that I live my life for God, it means that I have to live my life for other people. God says that how can I love God who is not appear in from of me if I do not love my neighbor who are in front of me.
I came from one of the largest Islamic country in the world that is Indonesia. Far in the western part of Indonesia there is an island called Papua; place which is still very much lagging behind in many aspects of life. I am grateful for being a Christian because that is a gift I received from God. Being a person who came from a very underdeveloped island is also a special blessing for me. I learned that if I have received these things, it was because God wants to do something with Papua through me. The purpose of God in me is for developing the region where I came from. Developing in two different aspects: spiritually and physically. 
I have selected by my Papua government to get a scholarship for studying abroad. It was just an incredible thing for me as a Papuan to study abroad. However, for God truly nothing is impossible because He had set everything even before I was created.
I am majoring in civil engineering and I know that is my best choice. I already heard many interesting things about civil engineering since I was in junior high school. The Lord called ME and chose me to enter in civil engineering program. This is not because of me, but it is all about God. God has been working through me to be able become a blessing for Papua.

Being a student at LeTourneau University is because God has a reason. God brought me here for a reason. Before I was even born, He knew that I would attend LeTourneau. As an international student I was confronted with a variety of questions about the reasons I have to be away from home, and attended LeTourneau University. However, it is all about God who brought me here at LeTourneau.
Nothing is more important in my life than my personal relationship with God. Every time I have to continue to seek His purpose, direction and guidance for my life. God still work on me to be a blessing for Papua.  As a student God teaches me to have a responsibility. I can’t just sit on my desk and expect God to help me, but with God’s wisdom I shall also strive to do hard in study. I believe that God will always be there for me.
“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go” – JOSHUA 1:9
I have noticed that I need to have a self-improvement plan and a system for my personal development and growth. I have to take consistent and continual actions about what God wanted me to do.  Daily and prayerfully I seek His direction, guidance and purpose for my life. God gives me the ability to reach the goal he had set in my life. As long as I live I will make the most of my life to grow my relationship with God. Nothing is more important than my relationship with God.


You May Also Like

0 comments

Kalau Ko bekerja, Ko bekerja sendiri... Tapi kalau Ko berdoa, Tuhan yang bekerja