Powered by Blogger.

Weight Control

by - 12:41 PM


Typically pattern in which most people become overweight is because of eating too much junk food. There are different between being over-weight and having excess fat. Being overweight is to explain when someone weighs more than that is normal or needed to be fit. Overweight is actually when a person weighs much more than the weight that is considered as healthy according to one’s age and height. However, obesity is a term which is used when a person has a body weight due to the accumulation of fat in the body. The seven way take to permanently change lifestyle to reduce level of fat: state the goal, assess our present, design a specific plan, predict obstacles, plan intervention strategies, assess compliance with the plan, and assess progress of your global overall goal. The level of my body fat is in normal position. This happen because I always keep on working with my goals of the level of body fat. I have my mission statement, and deal with it. My mission statement is included my strategies to how I deal with my body fat.


You May Also Like

0 comments

Kalau Ko bekerja, Ko bekerja sendiri... Tapi kalau Ko berdoa, Tuhan yang bekerja