Powered by Blogger.

Emotional Health

by - 12:50 PM


Sometimes life can be stressful.  Stress is an emotional response when we have to face the difficulty of life. The difficulty could be a matter comes from people around me: friends and family. However, stress is not always a bad thing to me. Stress can sometimes be useful to push my passion for doing some special things. In one thing such sport activity, being stressed can be very useful to me. Stress can make a bad impact for me if it continues happen and makes my emotional unstable. To overcome stress is not an easy thing to do. Process for relieving stress cannot be done immediately. When stress comes in my life, the first thing I usually do is find out the source of stress. There are some several ways to control myself when I have to deal with stress. There are some ways that I normally do every time I deal with stress: relax, take a deep breath, and doing the exercise. 
                            
 Proverbs 17:22

"A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones."




#Peace (LvK)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Kalau Ko bekerja, Ko bekerja sendiri... Tapi kalau Ko berdoa, Tuhan yang bekerja