Powered by Blogger.

DAD!!

by - 12:37 PM


I was having a hard time accepting the fact that my father was died. I did not want to talk to people, even my friends at school. I even hid myself alone for months, trying to understand his death. However, as the months went by, I finally accepted his death. It did not mean that I forgot everything about him. It has been eight years since my father died, and I cannot keep on living in the sorrow. I need to continue live my life even without my father.
My father was very strict person, but it was because he cared for me. He was a very kind person who ready to do anything for his family. He had his own solution and ways in order to make things simple. He has never asked anybody to respect him as a father.  He was a very wise man who has never wanted to show off about anything he did. He was a great father figure for my family.
I have lost my father, but I still have my life. I have to live my life like my father who has already lived his life for me. I supposed to be happy that he has finally gone home to our creator. There is a song that I really love, “Temporary Home” by Carrie Underwood, explains that everything on this earth is simply temporary. Our home on earth is not a home for eternity. I suddenly realized that my father wanted me to be strong and not to cry over him. My father’s time on earth was over. It was God’s path for him. He has gone home to God where forever does exist.
I am not supposed to look back and be concerned about what has happened. Everything happens because of God’s plan; I should be thankful. Every second in my life, God wants me to give thanks to Him. I do not need to stay alone on my sorrow. I have my own way, which God has prepared for me. I was blessed to live with my father for twelve years. Many others do not even know where their parents are. Many people lose their parents. I still have much love from my family, friends, and all people around me. The greatest love I know is that God has loved me more than I deserve for.




#Peace (LvK)


You May Also Like

0 comments

Kalau Ko bekerja, Ko bekerja sendiri... Tapi kalau Ko berdoa, Tuhan yang bekerja