Powered by Blogger.

Examining Body Image

by - 12:44 PM


There are five facts about dieting. Weights above recommended levels do not necessarily lead to poor health or shorter lifespan. Weight loss is not inherently good. Thinner is not necessarily healthier. Weight loss does not necessarily result in a longer life and/or improved health. Weight loss is not necessary to improve the health. And higher weights can have health benefits! These include reduced risk of lung cancer (the number one cause of cancer deaths in both women and men), premenopausal breast cancer and osteoporosis. Diets don’t work. Diets have an extremely poor success rate; only 2 to 5% of people who diet will lose weight and keep it off (13-15). Diets can negatively impact health. I understand the four dimension of my body image. How my body looks like is about what I think about my body, what I feel about my body, how I visualize my body in my mind, and includes the things I do. God created me very good, and I know my body is a temple of God. I have never complained about how I accept my body in the variety of shapes and sizes. It means that I don’t have a negative feeling with my body image. I appreciate God’s creation that is me who have been created uniquely. I know my elf, God know me more than I do.  I thank to God for gave me the strong confidence of my body, and myself.

#Peace (LvK)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Kalau Ko bekerja, Ko bekerja sendiri... Tapi kalau Ko berdoa, Tuhan yang bekerja