Powered by Blogger.

Faith and Sport

by - 11:50 PM


What’s impact me the most is about what bible says in Psalm 139:23-24. The writer himself had recognized in his heard that he needs God. To take stock of the spiritual dimension and to do thoroughly I need God to guide me. The bible also says in Galatians 2:20 that we have died with Christ and it is no longer me who live, but Christ in me. As I know that God is in me, I know that my body is a temple of God who is in me. We are told in Timothy 4:8 that spiritual exercise is much more important than physical exercise. It is means that there is a connection between my spirit, mind, emotion and body. I believe that as long as I do my spiritual health and practice my faith there will be impact on my physical health.




#Peace (LvK)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Kalau Ko bekerja, Ko bekerja sendiri... Tapi kalau Ko berdoa, Tuhan yang bekerja