Powered by Blogger.

Spiritual Fitness Assessment

by - 11:52 PM

The bible says that you have died with Christ and it is no longer you who lives, but Christ in you (Galatians 2:20). If this is so, then I believe that there is a God who always there for me. It is not about me who love God but it is all about God who have loved me first. I feel that that my faith in God gives me strong sense of what is the meaning and the purpose of my life. I obtain strength and comfort from my faith. I can live my life today is only because of my faith. My faith can affect me in how my life is going on. There is a connection between my faith, my mind, my emotion, my feelings and my body. Thus, my faith in God affect absolutely every aspect of my life.



#Peace (LvK)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Kalau Ko bekerja, Ko bekerja sendiri... Tapi kalau Ko berdoa, Tuhan yang bekerja