Powered by Blogger.

Temporary Home

by - 12:34 PM


Love a song called Temporary Home by Carrie Underwood. I conclude that it’s a beautiful song I have ever heard. It explains that everything on this earth is simply temporary. Carrie Underwood is one of my favorite singers. Her music always has true meaning on it, and she sing to tell people about the truth of life. I appreciate everything she has contributed to the world of music. She praises God with her songs, and it blesses me. God has used her music in many ways to bless people who listen to it.

Temporary Home is an emotional song. Our home on earth is not a home for eternity.  I love this song, even though it makes me cry some times. My father had passed away, and I picked this song to listen whenever I remember him. When I listen to this song, I suddenly realized that my father wanted me to be strong and not to cry over him. My father’s time on earth was over. It was God’s path for him.
I am supposed to be happy knowing that my father has gone home to God where our eternal home exists. Everything happens because of God’s plan; I should be thankful. Every second in my life, God wants me to give thanks to Him. I do not need to stay alone on my sorrow remember the death of my father. I have my own way which God has prepared for me on this earth. Everything on earth is just a temporary. One day, the time will come for me to leave this temporary home.

I was blessed to live with my father for twelve years. Many others do not even know where their parents are. Many people lose their parents. I still have much love from my family, friends, and all people around me. The greatest love I know is that God has loved me more than I deserve for. He gave his son to die for my sin so that I can have an eternal live. God has provided an eternal home for me. The earth is my temporary home. It such as a good feeling to be faithful that one day I will get to see Jesus in His eternal home.
  



John 3:16 says that for God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. I don’t need to be scared or ashamed of life. Whatever happens in my life, I believe it is a process on my way to the eternal home. God shapes me to be a perfect child in His eyes. The earth is our temporary home, and heaven is our eternal home where God is.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Kalau Ko bekerja, Ko bekerja sendiri... Tapi kalau Ko berdoa, Tuhan yang bekerja