Powered by Blogger.

Choose the Right School and Major

by - 12:32 PM


It is not easy to make a decision about what College should we attend after graduate from High School. Many students have struggle to making a right choice about where they want to go for College, or even for their degree. Sometimes students follow parents’ suggestion. Many students follow where they friends go for College. We should define what College to attend, and what major we are going to take by our self. We still can listen to our parents and friends’ recommendation; however, remember that we are the one who will go through college.
Everything about College goes perfectly according to my will. Since I was in the middle school, I had interested in civil engineering. My father explained to me many things about civil engineering. I found myself good in math, and learned that civil engineering was such as an interesting major. I made my decision that one day, I would go to college; I would take civil engineering as a major field of study. Decide what major to take in is the very first thing we should think about before we make a decision about what college we want to attend.
My parents gave me a freedom in choosing what College I want to go. I was looking for studying abroad in the United Stated. Again, everything went well as I expected. I got selected from my High School to be granted a full tuition scholarship to study abroad in the United Stated. I prevent to attend a Christian school in America. Finally I found LeTourneau University as the best place to continue my education.
For colleagues who would go to college, of course they would look for what was the right major and place to go to? Not easy, because there are many universities in the United States provides many options that promise a bright future after graduating from the particular College. There are some ways we can do that can help us make the best decision. The first thing is we need to determine our interests. Before signing up, we should find out our interests in study-field. There are many majors we can choose, and we need to make sure that the majors we take based on our interest. Confirming the interest is very important because it is directly related to our motivation when studying it later. 
 Choosing a college must base on how much money you have. Environment is the main factors that support our success in college. Try to find a college that is easy to reach, and has a good background quality. Try to find a scholarship that can support the tuition for school.  When you can enjoy an environment where you are, and majors that you choose then that is where your success will be achieved. 


#Peace (LvK)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Kalau Ko bekerja, Ko bekerja sendiri... Tapi kalau Ko berdoa, Tuhan yang bekerja