Powered by Blogger.

From High School in Jayapura to Scholarship in the US

by - 12:26 PM


I went to the best high school in my province, SMA N 5 Jayapura. It was very difficult to get into SMA N 5 Jayapura. I had been through some process of selection held by the admissions committee of the school. Many students wanted to go to SMA N 5 Jayapura. However, not many students can get a chance to go to SMA N 5 Jayapura. The school has always been the limelight in my province because its students always win the various science competitions. SMA N 5 Jayapura is well-known as a school of science.
I had involved in mathematics competitions representing my school, SMA N 5 Jayapura. I participated in many events held by some organization in my Province. In SMA N 5, I didn’t learn science only, but also a moral to live life well. The school, SMA N 5 Jayapura was also focusing on Christian faith which is faith in Jesus Christ.

During my junior level in high school, I was chosen by my government to get a scholarship. I went to the capital city of Indonesia, Jakarta. Jakarta was one of the regions in Indonesia that had more advanced in education than the place I came. I spent about eight months in Jakarta: studied with some famous professors in Indonesia. I have been prepared with more knowledge in various fields of science such as Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, biology, and English.
 I went back home, and took my final exam on senior level at high school. I graduated from high school with some good grades. I was awarded with scholarship program by my local government. I had chosen to receive a full scholarship to study abroad in the United States. I was very grateful because I realized that I could never be able to study abroad in the United States without the scholarship.





You May Also Like

0 comments

Kalau Ko bekerja, Ko bekerja sendiri... Tapi kalau Ko berdoa, Tuhan yang bekerja