Powered by Blogger.

If I Could Live my life over again

by - 11:59 PM


First of all, I would not like to become a child again. I took everything for granted as a child: the world, my family, my friends, and everything. It’s been eight years since my father passed away. I had lost my father when I was twelve years old. It took many years for me to finally receive the fact that my father was died. I didn’t want to experience living my life as a child with no father. However, if I have to face with the necessity, and opportunity of living my recent ten years of my life over again, then what can I do except trying to live it differently.
            What I would do differently as a child was trying to show how I love my father. Since I have already known when the time for God to take my father away, then I would use every second of my life just to tell my father how much I love him, and to do everything he wanted me to do. I would listen to him. Also, I would make sure that he was feeling okay every single day. He died maybe because I wasn’t care enough for him. I would live as a child again to call the doctor and tell the doctor that my father got a cold or fever.
            My father and I always had wonderful time together. I didn’t know what the matter was for God. God took him away on January 23, 2003 while I still needed him as my father. I didn’t want to talk about my childhood memory. It was completely changed after the death of my father. Whether or not I got a chance to living the most recent then years of my life over again, it would be just the same, I lost my father at the end.
            My father was in the hospital because he had problem with his stomach. I didn’t understand what was going on at that time. My father had never have health problems. If I could live as a child again, I would tell my father not to drink that coke because it contained a toxic. I hope by doing that God would still let him alive. However, if God didn’t allow me to do that, then I would make our last time together as the best moment of my life.
            I was done with school, and went to see my father at the hospital. In the evening, my mom told me to go have some food with my older brother. When I wasn’t gone for food, my father took his final breath. I missed that moment, and I didn’t even say goodbye to him. That was the last time we met. If I could live again, I would stay with him in the hospital all day long. I would stay with him until his final breath at the hospital. I would give my very big hug, and just tell him that I love him. That’s all I would do differently if I could live my life all over again.  



Peace(LvK)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Kalau Ko bekerja, Ko bekerja sendiri... Tapi kalau Ko berdoa, Tuhan yang bekerja