Powered by Blogger.

Personal Experience

by - 12:54 PM


This is a short story describing my personal design experience in terms of the three phases of design. It was not a big design project, but it simply about sketch a floor plan of my current room. It was not a hard thing to do since I had studied about it, and enjoyed it.  

My goals of drawings are to show the small views of my room including everything on it. My drawing would show to the people the position, shape and size of each item inside a structure, including walls and fixtures like bathtubs and sinks. I worked on my floor plan design based on what I had learned previously. The knowledge about how to draw a floor plan in scale was became a resource for me. I started by preparing some equipment that I needed such as paper graph, tape measure, sharp pencil, and ruler.

I developed my concepts by making a list of some area I wanted to draw on my floor plan. I measured the length of everything I wanted to put on my drawing. As a measured each part of room, I began to compare to scale I had. In this part, I need to make an appropriate calculation. Once everything was completed, I started to draw carefully to produce an excellent result.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Kalau Ko bekerja, Ko bekerja sendiri... Tapi kalau Ko berdoa, Tuhan yang bekerja