Powered by Blogger.

How I learn something

by - 11:30 PM


Everyone has  own way of learning and does not true that people learn with the same way. Understanding my learning style can help me to learn more effectively. I learn more effective by using Visual Learning style. Every person has limited ability to understand what they have learned about.  It is not good enough for me to understand a lecture at the moment I study. I need to think a while before understanding the lecture. The visual learning is related to seeing. For me, it’s easier to understand what I read in a textbook by look at something visible. The visual things such as a picture, chart, and maps on the textbook can help me to understand better. Not only about seeing, but it is also about my own visible project. I like to study by myself alone in my room rather than have to study together with friends. I love to sing or listen to music while doing my visible project such as drawing, scribbling or doodling with colors. It is easier for me to understand by doing the brainstorming ideas as one of the visual learning style. When I was in High School, studied Biology, and have to memorize the classification of the living creature. It will be easier to use “Brain Storming” rather than have to go through section by section and then learn those things. It is the best way to remember something to picture it in my head. I am trying to improve my understanding ability every day. Thus, my learning style is to visualize the objects, then it makes it nicer, colorful and interesting for my eyes.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Kalau Ko bekerja, Ko bekerja sendiri... Tapi kalau Ko berdoa, Tuhan yang bekerja